*The Price Includes:
1- Hotel in Tbilisi “4 stars “
* Breakfast included.
3- Entrance Fees for Touristic Places.
3- Internet Sim Cards.
* 2 Persons maximum.
*The Price does not include:
* International flight tickets.
Day 1 : Arrival Day & Tour in Old Tbilisi
* After lunch we will start our first day tour in the capital of Georgia “ Tbilisi “ , First we will visit Old Tbilisi which located in the center of Tbilisi city beside River Mtkvari in the area called “ charden “ , in this area we can see iconic landmarks of the city such as Metekhi Church (13th century) overlooking the River Mtkvari, The Tbilisi Synagogue, The Sioni Cathedral (6-7th century), which houses the cross of St. Nino, and The Beautiful Anchiskhati Church (6th century).and also ( Gomaa Mosque ) , All these wonderful attractions are within close proximity and are pleasant walking distance from each other.
Day 2 :Journey to the Caucasus Mountains “Gudauri Resort
* After breakfast we will start a journey to Caucasus Mountains as it will take two hours from Tbilisi , after about 40 minutes we will reach Ananuri Fortress which consist of two castles joined by a crenellated curtain wall and this complex has been on the tentative list for inclusion into the UNESCO World Heritage Site program .then we will continue our journey to Gudauri resort .
* Then we will get back to the hotel in Tbilisi .
Day 3 : “Mtskheta“:
* Mtskheta is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. It has been inhabited since before 1,000 BC and was once the capital of the early Kingdom of Iberia (today’s Eastern Georgia).
* Just 20 km from Tbilisi, at the confluence of the Mtkvari and Aragvi rivers, the city is located on an ancient trade route.
* It contains many old churches and monasteries such as the Jvari monastery perched on the top of small hill, with fascinating views of the city Mtskheta folding out beneath.
* At the evening: we will visit East Point area which consider best places for shopping in the capital Tbilisi.
Day 4 : ” Heading to The Airport “