*The Price Includes:
1- Hotel in Tbilisi “4 stars “
* Breakfast included.
3- Entrance Fees for Touristic Places.
3- Internet Sim Cards.
* 2 Persons maximum.
*The Price does not include:
* International flight tickets.
Day 1 : Arrival Day & Tour in Old Tbilisi
* After lunch we will start our first day tour in the capital of Georgia “ Tbilisi “ , First we will visit Old Tbilisi which located in the center of Tbilisi city beside River Mtkvari in the area called “ charden “ , in this area we can see iconic landmarks of the city such as Metekhi Church (13th century) overlooking the River Mtkvari, The Tbilisi Synagogue, The Sioni Cathedral (6-7th century), which houses the cross of St. Nino, and The Beautiful Anchiskhati Church (6th century).and also ( Gomaa Mosque ) , All these wonderful attractions are within close proximity and are pleasant walking distance from each other.
* At the evening : we will make a tour by walking through Rustaveli Avenue which considered one of the famous streets in the heart of Tbilisi as it starts at Freedom Square and extends for about 1.5 km in length , Rustaveli is often considered the main thoroughfare of Tbilisi due to a large number of governmental, public, cultural, and business buildings that are located along or near the avenue. The former Parliament of Georgia building, the Georgian National Opera Theater, the Rustaveli State Academic Theater, the Georgian Academy of Sciences, Kashveti Church, Simon Janashia Museum of Georgia (part of the Georgian National Museum) . Then we will get back to the hotel
Day 2 :Journey to the Caucasus Mountains “Gudauri Resort
* After about 30 minutes through the mountains we will reach Gudauri which is about 1500 meters above sea level and the view from there through the mountains is fascinating as you can see green areas through Mountain valleys and snow hugging mountain peaks , its something you cant imagine , then we will go to one of the resorts there to have some rest .
* Then we will get back to the hotel in Tbilisi.
Day 3 : Tour in Tbilisi City
* Then we will visit Tbilisi Zoo and spend a nice time there and having photos with the animals.
* At the evening : we will take the funicular railway to the highest point in Tbilisi city where Mtatsminda Park which divided into children, family and extreme zones as you can enjoy Fresh air, beautiful nature and views, modern attractions make the park best for entertainment and rest .
Day 4 : “Mtskheta“- Shopping in Tbilisi
* Mtskheta is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. It has been inhabited since before 1,000 BC and was once the capital of the early Kingdom of Iberia (today’s Eastern Georgia).
* Just 20 km from Tbilisi, at the confluence of the Mtkvari and Aragvi rivers, the city is located on an ancient trade route.
* It contains many old churches and monasteries such as the Jvari monastery perched on the top of small hill, with fascinating views of the city Mtskheta folding out beneath.
* At the evening: we will visit Tbilisi Mall & East Point area which consider best places for shopping in the capital Tbilisi .
Day 5 : ” Heading to The Airport “