*The Price Includes:
1- Hotel in Tbilisi “4 stars “
* Breakfast included.
2- Hotel in Batumi “4 stars “
* Breakfast included.
4- Entrance Fees for Touristic Places.
* Except Protected Area of Kutaisi.
5- Internet Sim Cards.
* 2 Persons maximum.
The Price does not include:
* International flight tickets.
Day 1 : Arrival Day & Tour in Old Tbilisi
* After lunch we will start our first day tour in the capital of Georgia “ Tbilisi “ , First we will visit Old Tbilisi which located in the center of Tbilisi city beside River Mtkvari in the area called “ charden “ , in this area we can see iconic landmarks of the city such as Metekhi Church (13th century) overlooking the River Mtkvari, The Tbilisi Synagogue, The Sioni Cathedral (6-7th century), which houses the cross of St. Nino, and The Beautiful Anchiskhati Church (6th century).and also ( Gomaa Mosque ) , All these wonderful attractions are within close proximity and are pleasant walking distance from each other.
* At the evening : we will make a tour by walking through Rustaveli Avenue which considered one of the famous streets in the heart of Tbilisi as it starts at Freedom Square and extends for about 1.5 km in length , Rustaveli is often considered the main thoroughfare of Tbilisi due to a large number of governmental, public, cultural, and business buildings that are located along or near the avenue. The former Parliament of Georgia building, the Georgian National Opera Theater, the Rustaveli State Academic Theater, the Georgian Academy of Sciences, Kashveti Church, Simon Janashia Museum of Georgia (part of the Georgian National Museum) . Then we will get back to the hotel
Day 2 : Mtskheta - Journey to the Caucasus Mountains“Gudauri Resort
* Mtskheta is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. It has been inhabited since before 1,000 BC and was once the capital of the early Kingdom of Iberia (today’s Eastern Georgia).
* Just 20 km from Tbilisi, at the confluence of the Mtkvari and Aragvi rivers, the city is located on an ancient trade route.
* It contains many old churches and monasteries such as the Jvari monastery perched on the top of small hill, with fascinating views of the city Mtskheta folding out beneath.
* After that we will start a journey to Caucasus Mountains as it will take two hours from Tbilisi, after about 40 minutes we will reach Ananuri Fortress which consist of two castles joined by a crenellated curtain wall and this complex has been on the tentative list for inclusion into the UNESCO World Heritage Site program .then we will continue our journey to Gudauri resort .
* After about 30 minutes through the mountains we will reach Gudauri which is about 1500 meters above sea level and the view from there through the mountains is fascinating as you can see green areas through Mountain valleys and snow hugging mountain peaks , its something you cant imagine .
Day 3 : Heading to Batumi – Visit Borjomi
* During the way to Batumi we will visit Borjomi Mineral Park which located in Borjomi City . There we can taste the natural Borjomi mineral water and relax in a beautiful environment. Try riding the cable car up to the Ferris wheel at the top of the park.
* After lunch we will continue our way to Batumi City.
Day 4 :” Batumi City “
Day 5 : “Kutaisi City “ – Back to Tbilisi
* There we will visit two places which consider nature reserves.
* Prometheus Cave: The cave is one of the most popular destinations in the region, and includes various types of stalactites, stalagmites, curtains, petrified waterfalls, underground rivers, and lakes. Here you will also have a chance take a boat tour though an underground lake.
* Martvili canyon: Its very beautiful protected area with marvelous blue and green color and spectacular waterfalls to enjoy and caves to explore.
* Then we will get back to Tbilisi to the hotel .
Day 6 : Visit Gori – Shopping at Tbilisi
* At the evening : We will start shopping as we will visit Tbilisi mall & East Point area.
Day 7 : Heading to The Airport “